- To provide Human Resources welfare support to employees on a day-to-day basis in a result oriented way
- This role reports directly to the Head of Reward & Shared Services for Africa.
- Also works with other HR Administrators responsible for HRIS, employee records, data updates, welfare and projects.
- Works closely with payroll, HRBPs and HR Advisors
- End to end administration from registration of New Joiners to
- Resolving of issues as regards HMO, hospital or benefits covered
2) Contract staff; Direct & 3rd Party Administration
- Registration on SAP
- Process of monthly salary using invoice
- Renewal of contract as at when due
3) Staff products administration + Tuck-shop
- Monthly Ilupeju and Ikorodu Tuck-shops stock count with Finance Rep.
- Stock up the tuck-shop after account has been balanced
- Send notification to business for collection roaster
4) Transfer Allowance processing for Managers
5) Various Staff benefits processing
6) Site, first aid clinics, EAP and other clinics
- Renewal of contract when due
- Management of clinic
- Supply of basic needs in the clinic
- Ikorodu clinic is handled by Ikorodu HR both Ilupeju and Ikorodu clinics are oversee by central
- Administer all HO first aid boxes
7) Group Life Insurance
- Annual registration
- Death benefits processing
8) NSITF Benefit
- Processing of NSITF claims
- Processing contracts, essentials for use, escalating issues for resolution on time etc.
- Subsidy is given per location
10) Annual and Quarterly Long Service Award administration
11) Annual Car Insurance processing
12) Input to Monthly Headcount Report, Dashboard and Board Report for Africa operations, in excel and power point as needed
13) Annual Welfare budget preparation
- Ad hoc project or task as required by HR Team
HR Shared Services Team, HRBPs, HR Advisors, HR COEs, Finance, Supply Chain
- Regulatory agencies- NSITF, PENCOM, FGN Agencies etc.
- Insurance providers
- HMO/medical providers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Experience of data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation
Job Context & Special Features
- Role deals with highly confidential data. Incumbent must act with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Always store correctly and carefully.