Your role will be to contribute to the performance of WAA Supply chain by providing basic warehousing functions of receipt and storage of goods under supervision.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Prompt loading and offloading of leaf tobacco grades
- Arrange for fumigation and supplies of blends through GMES to customer
- Proper stock and warehouse management to ensure storage and handling of leaf grades are done as per BAT best practice.
- Follow FIFO to supply Diet, Recon, CLD etc
- Posting of materials must be done according to picking list and current BOM.ne according to picking list and current BOM
- Check Base Quantity before printing of PO and adhere to ‘NO SCAN, NO MOVRE’
- Maintain new lot before GR and GR all offloaded materials into the system correctly
- Maintain 98% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Manage and report the status of all material handling equipment’s to ensure their maintainability to avoid equipment failure.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other functions and warehousing staff.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- A minimum of OND in any numerical of financial courses, in addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products..
- Familiarity with SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.