The role of the Manager is to manage and coordinate all the Team Leads to ensure they are delivering on all deliverables as contained in the Professional Service Agreement (PSA). The Manager must maintain constant communication with the Team Leads and the clients to provide strategic support and advice for the clients.
Role ad Responsibilities
- Review Monthly and Annual Financial reports for adequacy and completeness.
- Review Monthly Management reports for adequacy and completeness.
- Continuously review all the deliverables of the Team Leads and Senior Associates to ensure quality delivery in line with the signed PSA.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the clients.
- Maintain constant communication with the Partners on the status of the client’s engagement and any other issues that may arise.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all assigned tasks and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other disciplines.
- Relevant Certification: ICAN/ACCA/CIMA.
- Minimum of 7-9 years related experience in accounting, finance, or a top consulting firm.
- Proven experience in a managerial role.
- Previous experience as a Chief Financial Officer is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Proven experience in financial reporting and financial forecasting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Office365).
- Must be proficient in the use of Accounting Software such as Sage, Xero, SAP ERP, etc.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proactive and able to think out of the box.
- SAP knowledge.