The Finance Manager will supervise the Finance team, plan, and co-ordinate the activities of a variety of finance and accounts services that includes general accounting, accounts payable, payroll, treasury management, financial reporting, budgeting etc.
The candidate will also perform complex accounting analysis and accurate reporting of the company’s financial position, liaise with banks, and liaise with regulators to ensure Company’s compliance with regulatory remittances.
- Oversee the financial and management accounting function.
- Oversee the treasury and accounts payables function.
- Oversee the credit and receivables function.
- Source for funds for company projects.
- Manage very sound relationships with banks/financial institutions.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Manage a sound relationship with regulatory bodies.
- Ensure sound financial reporting always.
- Ensure the realization of the corporate strategy from a finance perspective.
- A First Degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 years post- professional experience, at least 2 of which must be in supervisory position in a reputable business environment
- Big 4 accounting/audit firms’ experience is an added advantage
- Demonstrable sound finance function management ability.
- Experience in reviewing and developing accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures are essential.
- High level of integrity and sound attention to details
- Patient and amiable
- Proficient in MS office; MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Excellent verbal & Written Communication
- ACA/ACCA/CFA is a MUST
- Very sound knowledge of IFRS knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is required
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters
- IFRS knowledge is essential
- Great team player within and outside the Finance Team
- Strong technical accounting prowess.