Appzone Qore provides the full stack of digital infrastructure for Banking and payment using homegrown technology that has the best market fit for the African environment. Our platforms leverage the cloud to run core operations of banks and Fintech’s in a fully digital way while connecting these institutions into a decentralized pan-African payment network based on Blockchain. We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talent and abilities, then create an environment where they can become the best version of themselves and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun! This role exists as the frontline to execute strategic & tactical plans for the merchant services business (an ancillary line) of the Qore business.
Cadre: This role functions within Appzone Subsidiary, Qore and reports to the VP, Merchant Services Business.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute partnerships for growth with merchants and other partners.
- Develop relationships and drive business outcomes towards the delivery of partnership goals.
- Manage existing account(s), plans, and delivers on both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Drive below-the-line activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent Appzone in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with industry stakeholders while leveraging those relationships to deepen the Appzone footprint.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business-related degree.
- Minimum 5 years in a sales role (B2B, B2C, Key Account).
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- Willingness to learn by doing.
- Use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution abilities.
- Account Management skills.
- Organization and Business acumen skills
- A self-starter with excellent communications, negotiations and persuasion skills.
Appzone Qore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Appzone Qore includes.
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work mode
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings.