Ensure the budgeting activities and performance follow-up for the business.
-Ensure that all Planning and Control deliverables are met, and help Finance achieve its goals and objectives.
– Support Finalization of monthly forecast for AZNG.
-Provide support in creation, maintenance and enhancement of AZNG pricing tools/methodologies.
-Support analysis presentation to the Regional Board.
-Ensure budgetary control/ monitoring on his/her areas of activity.
-Ensure the relevance of the internal/external indicators necessary for the follow up of the management profitability.
-Planning of annual budgeting.
-Monitor and control the implementation of the overhead budget.
-Monitor and control the implementation of other budget, premiums, bonuses, loss, reinsurance placements and related findings.
-Monitor and analyse the performance and profitability of the business activities, segments, distribution channels, product or any other element related to the business.
-Monthly/ quarterly and annual reporting.
– Monitor and design the necessary reports, compilation requests, and specifications to ensure the work of the PPM.
-Prepare the statistics for decision making or financial activities.
-Contribute to the implementation of the financial procedures.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance.
– Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
– Certification in ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
-Good knowledge in local finance rules.
-Good experience with SAP F1 Accounting systems.
– Work experience in an insurance company is an added advantage.
– Strong analytical, communication and influence skills.