You will support the daily treasury activities and projects in your area, which may include banking operations, short-term borrowing and investments, cross currency funds flow, cash flow measurement and forecasting, intercompany funding activities, and/or treasury controlling and reporting. You will also be responsible for accuracy in activities according to established processes and policies. You will occasionally work independently, but you will also support other team members on global treasury developments and projects.
How you will contribute
- Support our treasury operations activities, which may include banking operations, short-term borrowing/investments, cross currency funds flow, intercompany funding activities, cash management, and/or treasury reporting. You specific responsibilities will vary based on your role
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in Treasury and comply with our treasury policies
- Support Treasury initiatives
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Treasury team by sharing best practices with peers. You will also invest in personal development`
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in basic understanding of treasury and financial accounting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and basic understanding of our business and finance beyond treasury scope. Relevant experience in a large global corporation. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and exposure to SAP preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including good communication and cross-functional coordination skills across a large global, public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification (Part qualified acceptable)
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP and Excel.