As a software sales executive, you are primarily in charge of generating revenue by lead generation, qualification, appointment setting, and follow-up to achieve targets of the team.
• Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
• Prospect for potential clients and follow them up.
• Provide sales support to manager
• Extensive outdoor visits and calls will be a part of profile
• Reporting to international teams will also be apart of profile
• Freshers and experienced both are welcomed ,salary is not a constrain for right candidate
• Preferred candidates who have prior software sales experience ,
• Experience in Erp, payroll, hr, salesforce, SAP Oracle or Navision similar ERPS will be an added advantage.
• OND, HND, BSc can apply
• Live in or around Ikeja/ Ilupeju
• Be a strong computer literate
• Be very familiar with social media tools
• Be very diligent
• Teachable / Willing to learn / Loves learning
• Great presentation skills
• Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- You must have knowledge and experience in BFSI Domain, preferably in Nigeria and you must have exposure to Nigerian Banking system.
Competitive pay. (300k, depending on experience)
Avenues for professional development.
Chance to work with an industry leader.
Grow with the company.
Work life balance.