- Coordinate and assure performance and quality of Bosch Distribution Centre (Operated by Logistics Service Provider, LSP), in term of warehousing & distribution operations.
- Cost and performance responsible for Nigeria BSW warehouses and LSP transport to customers:
- Logistics cost responsibility, like invoice verification of LSP services.
- Logistics cost reduction analysis.
- Support for CFx & BPx.
- Monitoring, supporting & steering of logistics service providers (LSPs) for warehousing and transportation and logistics customer interfaces:
- Performance and KPI monitoring and reporting
- Incident / Escalation Management LSP <-> RB.
- Local support for central projects:
- Warehouse & distribution tenders.
- Business development.
- First Level support for all questions regarding LSP.
- Logistic Quality Implementation & Following (8D process, support FMEA, QCs, CIP, KPIs).
- Management of local legal topics.
- Interface between LSPs, Bosch Divisions.
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration
- Profound knowledge of distribution logistics and supply chain management
- Practical experience in warehousing and/or transportation
- Minimum 3-5 years practical experience
- Strong IT-Skills (e.g. MS Excel)
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge/Experience in Lean Management and Lean Tools
- Autonomous, responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, communication skills, intercultural competency
- Fluent English
- SAP is mandatory
- Frequent trips to the warehouse (half time of your working time)