To provide logistical and administrative support to The Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption (RoLAC) programme in the Anambra office that will enable the programmes to achieve their outcomes and targets including close collaboration with the Abuja Office and other State Offices. This is in line with the programme strategy, implementation plan and financial plan and to client and corporate standards..
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- The post-holder ensure transport arrangements for all incoming staff/consultants to the state offices are in line with British Council policies.
- Ensure hotel accommodation reservations are made on time and that staff and consultants are informed on arrangement of their transport and hotel arrangements.
- Procurement of workshop items are in line with procurement policy.
- Logistical support is provided to workshops, meetings and events according to stated requirements so that all workshops and events are carried out successfully and to agreed standards.
Maintain appropriate filing system, accountable stationary register and asset register (in liaison with the Facilities & Procurement Manager) so that all contracts, reports and correspondence are filed properly and all stationary and equipment is recorded correctly.
Liaise with all outside contractors and service suppliers concerning all services/utilities supplied to the state office.
Ensure the state office meets all the British Council’s standards around Health, Safety and Security.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on programme logistics for an international organization.
- Experience of working as part of a successful team/function.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Basic IT skills including word and excel
Pay band: 4
Salary: N 7,363,086.00 per annum
Contract type: Fixed Term- 31December 2022
Alternative locations the role could be based: Anambra Nigeria
Department: Cultural Engagement
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- Graduate level education
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context.
- Experience of managing fleet of vehicles.