You will be working as Finance Specialist, and will be the part of Motion Business Area for BA Function Finance Division based in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role you will be reporting to Country Controller will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Receivable (AR) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Process Receivable transaction, ensure accurate tracking and processing. Monitor and review the due & not due in advance and raise flag at early stage with business team members.
- Maintain the correct overdue status on the text files in SAP to give more clarity for the total outstanding. Perform necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Create the sales order with high level of quality aligned with the customer orders on MO level. Execute analysis and report as assign, and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Comply with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Receivable for applicable templates. Participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- High availability and responsiveness beyond working hours to support critical customer requests such as emergency shutdowns, warranty cases, drive/motor failures and related immediate support requests from key customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in accounting with good background in taxes.
- Experience in account receivable is required.
- Excellent command of English language
- Retirement plan