Analyzes and develops the elements of Procurement and/or Logistics processes, in order to achieve and implement highly efficient Procurement/Logistics standards within (an) assigned organization unit(s).
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Close working relationship between the Sales and Commercial Teams for processing of Purchase Orders
- Creation of purchase requisition (PR) and Inter-company Purchase orders in SAP
- Liaises with Product Competence Centers (PCCs) for expediting and order management.
- Ensures Sales Force data quality and required uploads are up to date.
- Management of internal and external Customers expectations and feedback
- Resolution of issues arising from Customer Purchase orders with necessary parties.
- Ensures accurate documentation is received from PCC for goods importation into Nigeria
- Liaises with Delivery Supervisor for tracking and delivery of goods to assigned Customers
- Analyses and supports Commercial team for revenue generation through accurate monthly forecasting of orders.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years working Experience in procurement
- Professional certification (CIPS or CIPSMN) will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Import procedures, application and documentation is required
- Knowledge of SAP and Sales Force tools will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- A great teammate with good communication and Inter-personal skills
- Attention to details and ability to work with minimal direction is an advantage
- Accurate analysis, forecasting and reporting Skills is an advantage