Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To ensure the overall integrity and accuracy of General Ledger as a basis for the
preparation of financial and management reports. Preparation of financial reports.
- First degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ACA, or relevant accounting/finance field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in financial reporting.
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Working knowledge of SAP, Finacle, and GBM will be an added advantage
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Completing Tasks
- Providing Insights
- Interacting with People
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding GAAP
- Reconciling Financial Records