ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
We’re in search of an experienced Managed Services Consultant, EMEA. This spans everything from developing a long-term strategy and project plan with the Customer decision managers, managing and delivering on the plan to answering tactical product questions. Tactically speaking, this will include conducting discovery, making recommendations based on discovery, managing those projects, and enabling the customer and their users via training and change management concepts.
Given we’re in hyper growth mode, we’re looking for someone who is a little scrappy, knows how to hustle, and is prepared to get their hands dirty. Great data hygiene, attention to detail and time management will be three of your greatest strengths, as you’ll be supporting multiple customers – life moves fast in this role, and you’ll need to have the stamina to keep up!
- Identify initiatives to maintain and manage customer expectations and satisfaction. This includes conducting discovery, making recommendations, managing any associated projects, and enabling the customer.
- Partner with customers across the AMS region to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success.
- Build, grow, and expand client relationships at all levels and across various functional areas of the organization.
- Participate in the assessment of the quality & effectiveness of customer interactions.
- Run meetings to assess progress against goals, opportunities for improvement, and impact of ClickUp on team productivity.
- Host regular syncs with the Customer to help uncover other potential areas for success.
- Work with prospects/customers to gather functional and technical requirements, then map those requirements to a ClickUp solution. Work with ClickUp’s Services Integration team to scope integrations, where appropriate, including positioning integrations with our customers as an offering.
- Act as a product expert and advocate for the Customer and their internal success at ClickUp.
- Partner with the Sales, Solution Engineering, Success, Support and Product teams to understand prospect/customer use cases, transfer knowledge and provide real time feedback on feature requests and limitations.
- Build strong relationships with our prospects/customers to ensure we’re constantly delivering value.
- Contribute to the definition, development and improvement of both regional and global operational processes.
- Prioritize the prospect/customer experience, lead by example, and monitor adherence to professional services policies and procedures.
- Act as a coach and mentor to less experienced team members.
- Additional 2+ years of services or customer success experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience working with professional services contracts (Quotes, SOWs, Change Orders).
- Experience working within a professional services partner eco-system.
- Experience working with prospects/customers across the AMS region.
- Deep understanding of Cloud and SaaS solutions.
- Familiar with agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of how to elicit and document user requirements.
- Proven ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally, both physically and virtually.
- Proven ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Have a positive attitude and high energy.
- Some travel may be required based on client needs.
- Based in Ireland or the UK (mandatory).
- Experience in SaaS, PPM software, or collaborative work management (CWM) tools such as Monday, Asana, Wrike, Planview, Changepoint, CA, Mavenlink, Workfront, etc.
- Experience with relevant enterprise solutions such as JIRA, ServiceNow, SFDC, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Netsuite, etc.
- Experience in a Big 4 consulting firm, or equivalent enterprise software Professional Services organization, deploying software across multiple organizations and use cases.
- Qualifications in PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, etc.