We are looking for our client specializing in the agri-food sector, an Accountant (M/F).
Attached to the accounting manager, in a team of 9 people, you assist the accountants mobilized by the implementation of our ERP (SAP)
As part of this mission, you:
– Manage supplier accounting: Charges, postings, reconciliations and control of different types of invoices, payments, etc.
– Manage expense reports: verification of charges, monitoring of payment, etc.
– Help with the completion of tax declarations (VAT, DEB, etc.)
– Manage cash: monitoring, reconciliation daily forecasts/realizations, bank reconciliations, account balancing
– Manage customer accounts: intra-group invoicing, account monitoring
control fill as soon as possible, on Centres (41).
With a higher education at Bac +2 level in accounting, you master the tax/accounting rules and the carrying out of inventory operations; you have a good knowledge of Excel.
You are comfortable with computer tools and you know how to adapt to various business applications. Experience in IRIS Finances or SAP would be a plus. You are rigorous and organized, you have a developed analytical mind, a sense of discretion and good interpersonal skills. Autonomy and sense of priorities are qualities that will allow you to succeed in this position. Opening hours: between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. Remuneration: 2055€ gross monthly.