The ERP Materials Planning and Logistics work stream Leader has the overall responsibility for managing all activities related with Visteon ERP system and MP&L business processes supported by this solution. Works with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, build business cases, identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance). Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business units.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate business focussed skills in line with three key role requirements
1. Professional experience and qualifications in the relevant business domain, preferably within a multi-national discrete manufacturing and distribution business to business environment.
2. A comprehensive understanding of project activities and lifecycles, methods, tools and approaches related with Oracle EBS; an ability to lead, influence and organise in order to deliver project activities in line with corporate objectives.
3. Comprehensive hands on knowledge of the relevant software modules in order to be able to analyse and map business requirements into standard functionalities, configure prototypes and pilots, specify extensions for development, test and deliver solutions. Liaise effectively with supporting technical functions and third parties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be the leader for activities related with Visteon ERP system and MP&L business processes supported by this solution.
• To ensure the ongoing delivery of business improvements and become a trusted member of the business organisation through demonstrable and continuous value.
• To take a leading proactive hand in analysing new requirements and continuous improvement opportunities, map those into solutions and support the delivery of those as system enhancements and modifications through the entire ADM / Project lifecycle.
• Transition project activity successfully to the support organisation.
• Manage scope, quality, configuration, data and effort.
• Interpret operational requirements and working practices.
• Transfer expertise through the business.
• Report and respond to potential issues and opportunities.
• Report and respond to potential risks.
• Ensure solution design matches business requirements.
• Create functional specification documents for customisations.
• Liaison with support organisations on issues and resolutions.
• Creation and progression of test script documents.
• Manage essential relationships with business.
• Work with colleagues to plan and maintain milestones.
• Support the planning, management and presentation of business design pilots (Conference Room Pilots / Proof of Concept).
Experience, key qualifications, and capabilities:
• Functional experience covering the full implementation lifecycle of QAD ERP. Experience in a tier ERP such as SAP might be considered
• Worked on at least 3 ERP implementations in an Analyst or similar role
• Experience on at least 4 of the following ERP modules/areas is mandatory:
o Purchasing / Receiving
• Experience in the full life cycle of an ERP solution
• Career in a supply chain, manufacturing or business services organization, preferably operating in a multi-national business to business environment
• Bachelors/Masters of Engineering in relevant field, MBA will be added differentiator