Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate route planning, system capabilities and tools management for the sales team.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and initiate customer and employee master data changes for sales including processing of data.
- Support the implementation of organizational realignments for master data and administrative processes.
- Support the revision/development of relevant sales policies and administrative processes including the provision in suitable media.
- Test for system implementation and system changes working closely with sales as well as various internal departments and external service providers.
- Identify and implement master data simplification opportunities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in customer service, logistics or sales support
- Basic knowledge of sales systems and tools (including SAP and MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly and maintain composure
Additional Job Description
More about this role
Education / Certifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job specific requirements: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Power BI.