Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
The HR Shared Services Lead is responsible for the overall delivery of all routine HR transactional and administrative services in an efficient and effective manner. These include resourcing support, benefits and payroll administration, employee records management, employee onboarding & documentation support and P&P admin support services.
Employee Records Management & HRIS
- Prepare, compile and review HRIS reports – employee movement reports, SAP, Talent Metrics, employee turnover, and other data analytics reports
- Perform annual review of budgeted employee cost versus actual employee costs and compare with employee headcount.
- Use relevant data from Human Manager, SAP, etc. to develop analytical reports for management’s decision making. Such reports include exit analysis- hiring and rehiring costs, staff pyramid analysis and other relevant reports.
- Coordinate all SAP input and queries from P&P standpoint – leave (maternity, annual, sick, compassionate, etc.)
- Ensure the prompt payment of employee allowances/benefits and firm’s statutory obligations – productivity, housing allowance, leave allowance, 13th month, NSITF payment, Group life, ITF, bulk allowances to confirmed employees’ etc.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compensation and benefits issues are promptly addressed, processed and appropriately communicated (where applicable) – final entitlement to exiting employees
- Manage the administration of the HMO system – review SLAs, work with HMOs to resolve staff issues, ensure up-to-date HMO database with prompt input of updates, etc.
Payroll Administration/Reward Management
- Draft and review compensation (reward management) – related policies and initiatives in line with global best practices
- Prepare annual salary scales in line with the firm’s leadership decision; research and benchmark pay and advise as appropriate
- Develop and define an annual total rewards philosophy and statement for employees
- Ensure all employee monthly salary inputs are captured promptly and accurately communicated to all concerned – employees’ salaries, contract employees and interns salaries, etc.
HR Transactions & Administrative Services
- Review employment offers in line with the salary scales and applicable remuneration policies, compile and review employee promotion/salary review letters
- Supervise all employees’ external financial relations – bank loan requests, relations with staff cooperative, pensions, personal insurance plans, etc.
- Review T&T letters for accuracy of remuneration and other necessary details – embassy letters, introduction letters, transfer letters, salary upgrade letters, etc.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Good knowledge of employment laws and regulations, relevant regulatory bodies – NSITF, ITF, PENCOM and their requirements
- Professional membership with CIPM, CIPD or other relevant HR professional bodies
- Minimum of 6 years’ working experience within the relevant HR function