Job title / position
Contract Site Representative M/F
Type of Contract
Type of contract
We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
In this context, we are looking for competent and passionate professionals for a position of Contract Site Representative M/F to join us in Africa.
The Contract Site Representative:
is the technical representative of CONTRACTOR on site.
is the HSE management representative for CONTRACTOR activities.
is responsible for the on-site management of CONTRACTOR’s maintenance teams (administrative, operational, coordination, professional).
is Under the authority of COMPANY Maintenance Superintendent, he organizes and plans maintenance operations on site, whether these are carried out by his own teams or by outside teams.
He guarantees that the HSE rules and operating procedures in force in COMPANY are respected, as well as the regulations in force in CONTRACTOR’s QA/QC handbook.
Working closely with COMPANY’s site maintenance superintendent, he:
Advises COMPANY’s superintendent on monthly and annual planning,
Distributes the daily activity to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team,
Co ordinates the maintenance operations,
Checks and validates technical reports
Prepares maintenance reports,
Inform the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings
Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s maintenance superintendent
Ensures co-ordination between maintenance operations and Preparation teams
Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
Promotes and proposes modifications and improvements.
Suggests corrective measures to COMPANY if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, in close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non-efficient operations.
Responsible for his teams on site, he particularly:
Ensures the correct behavior of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures
With the assistance of CONTRACTOR base support, he organizes the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, crew changes, etc.)
Identify the training needs of his teams and make training requests as appropriate. Constantly checks the validity of individual certifications required by the PERSONNEL of CONTRACTOR
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production facilities,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
- SAP/R3 experience and know-how
- Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English
He must have a proven sense of responsibility and a talent for management.
He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
A natural, flexible authority is essential.
Working at SPIE
We offer you…
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
1. To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
2. To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
Outdoor networks and public lighting
Information and communication systems
Oil and gas
3. To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues
10 years or more
English (D-Full Professional Proficiency)