Robert Bosch West Africa is a growing region of the Bosch group present in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
- Customer interface for Nigeria
- Steering of service Provider
- Drive Sales Back office as sales function with constant communication with the warehouses (IDC in Germany and Bollore in Ghana)
- SAP KEY USER: POE/P13
- Claim handlings
- Credit/ debit notes
- Outstanding clearance support with Finance in Dubai, Morocco, Ghana, South Africa.
- Process steering of back office
- Power Tools – Customer contact center support
- Project responsibility
- Required inspections are done with satisfactory results
- Responsible for Sales Support Services for the CSO
- Maintenance of customer terms and conditions
- Prices upload in POE/B2B Portal Manager
- Customer account creation with the customer master data team in Germany or in Romania depending on the country
- Ensuring sales area data are uploaded in Q13/P13 with correct routes and transport Zones well defined
- University degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Qualification in Marketing and commercial background is an added advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Experience in the power tools business will be an added advantage
- Strong product knowledge
- Customer centric
- Knowledge of SAP is compulsory
- Great understanding of sales support
- Good communication skills
- Strong level of analytical and strategic skills as well as ability to comprehend details
- Strong target orientation, motivation and initiative
- Proven ability to perform under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English.