ContourGlobal develops, acquires, and operates renewable and thermal power generation facilities around the world. Listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2017, we are a high-growth company with 1,500 employees. The Company owns and operates a portfolio of 138 power generation assets, located in 20 countries on 4 continents, utilizing a wide range of fuel types, technology, and equipment. We pride ourselves on our culture and values, and welcome entrepreneurial, creative, intellectually curious, and ambitious professionals to join our team.
- Oversee daily bookkeeping of transactions, including using standard journal entries to post recurring and non-recurring entries.
- Month-end accounting, including an analytical review of financial statements.
- Oversee inventory accounting & valuation management
- Maintain the fixed asset register on the accounting system.
- Monthly Petty cash reconciliation to produce an accurate review of expenditure in line with policy.
- Statutory and group financial audit: Produce financial analysis, schedules and organise documentary evidence for auditors.
- Perform vendor compliance documentation oversight according to CG policy.
- Working to maintain proper filling & documentation system
- Any other function assigned by the Senior accountant
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- BSc degree in accounting, economics, and related course with a minimum of 2nd class upper division
- ICAN/ACCA is a must
- Good knowledge of general IFRS accounting concepts
- SAP or ability to learn quickly SAP evidenced by current use of similar ERP/Accounting applications
- Solid Microsoft excel with demonstrated ability to handle extensive data with Excel
- Presentation skills, including good understanding and use of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reliable Verbal and Written Communication
- Attention to detail demonstrating an analytical ability
- A competitive compensation package
- 20 days of annual leave
- 15% yearly discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Career development to work as a part of a multinational team
- HMO health care Insurance
- Accident and work hazard Insurance
- Other pecks according to approved company compensation policies.