- Adexen was mandated by a multinational organization to recruit an experienced Senior SAP Consultant for its operations. The position is based in Lagos.
- He/She will be the technical point of contact between the IT department and the HR department
- Technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure applications meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the HR department.
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Works effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Collaborates with HR Leaders to determine the short- and long-term requirements for SAP HR modules, and systems
- Identify training gaps impacting service quality
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from a recognised University
- Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 7 years related experience required in a similar senior role within an international corporation
- SAP-accredited certification is a plus
- Experienced in managing multi-country project
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) or equivalent credential preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Large multicultural team