- Minimum Bachelor University Degree or HND in Engineering, management, science or related fields
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management e.g CIPSMN
- knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors) will be an added advantage
- Extensive business experience (5+ years) in Sales in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experience in customer facing roles, SCM and order management, proactive, aggressive and self-motivated. Must be able to work in a team setting, leveraging functional support and to build a trust relationship with staff and clients. A ‘completer-finisher’ with attention to detail, taking ownership of assigned duties.
- Able to Interact with various internal and external stakeholders of a diversified cultural mix. Experience working with international customers
- Co-ordinate with Client facing team, commercial team, technical team (where necessary), suppliers, customer, and Product Competence Centre (PCC) to prepare and submit formal quotations for spare parts and other service projects work.
- Preparation of calculation sheets
- Achievement of quotation lead time and other quality targets
- Receipt of purchase order from customer, cross check against quotation, liaison with commercial department for entry and approval in SAP and other systems
- Entry and maintenance of order and machine history data into Salesforce and other systems, in conjunction with product competence centres.
Liaison & Co-ordination
- Regular planning/co-ordination meetings with suppliers, PCCs and customer to update and manage expectations
- Active management of customer relationship, provide regular updates to customer
- Co-ordination with field service department, order management department to align parts delivery with manpower availability
- Achievement of order planned vs. actual dates and costs and other quality targets