Job Title SAP Application Consultant (SAP ERP skill is required)
Company : Proten International
Fast Moving Consumer Goods – FMCG.
- Plans, assigns and supervises the work of an assigned team engaged in performing ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work for SAP modules to meet project needs, priorities, and deadlines.
- Reviews work products to ensure completeness, accuracy, functionality among modules and application systems, and adherence to established project plans and requirements.
- Confers with management and functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify innovative customer solutions.
- Advises management of the overall cost, efficiency considerations, operating advantages and disadvantages, and material and personnel resources associated with the conversion of a specific work function to using an SAP-based solution.
- Formulates plans and specifications detailing workflow, manpower distribution, information sources, production runs, documentation systems, and management controls and reports for SAP modules.
- Consults with other SAP information technology staff to identify and resolve unique problems and to ensure the effective integration of solutions among SAP modules.
- Defines highly complex technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet District requirements and improve system efficiency.
- Coordinates and participates in the preparation and maintenance of comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation for assigned projects.
- Performs the more difficult system analysis, design, and programming work of the unit.
- Develops training programs for users on the use of forms and reports, authorization roles, custom workflows, and other related areas.
- Provides on-the-job training and technical assistance to assigned programming staff.
- Maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members, and users.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Worked as SAP Application support consultant
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with minimum exposure of one SAP module
- Proficient in SAP Modules – PP/ QM or MM or SD , any two modules is desirable
- Good understanding of SAP Master data requirements
- Ensure major incident communication to management and internal customers
- Worked as the first point of contact with the user community, service delivery of SAP application support, and operations
- Prior experience in managing SAP service requests -L1 Tickets
- 1st 2nd and 3rd Level Support
- System Monitoring and Improvement
- Process Monitoring for IT internal process
- Good knowledge of Business Process – Procure to pay, Produce to finish, Order to cash
- Have worked in some key projects – SAP, Digital App, other applications etc.,
- Perform high-level functional analysis of incidents and propose solutions in collaboration with the business analysts of second level support
- This role will work independently and in collaboration with the SAP Functional Leads and full-time employees across the organization to provide SAP support
- Good individual contributor and team player
A degree in computer science or any related discipline
The SAP ERP New User Training, is the preliminary training level for all new users of the SAP ERP system. It is required for anyone who is new to the SAP ERP Domain. Other Levels of Training are, SAP ERP End User, Super User and Certification/Consultant Training.. READ MORE