Our plan for your future.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions. Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking to recruit you as a full-time
Project Manager Implementation SAP S/4 HANA
As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation / migration of our SAP ECC modules to SAP S/4 HANA.
What duties will you have?
- Support in setting up the project organisation and infrastructure (e.g. SharePoint, Solution Manager).
- Coordination of local (Nigerian Julius Berger Nigeria PLC), international (German Julius Berger International GmbH) and external teams (existing and future).
- Definition of project phases (best practice) and tasks
- Ensuring timely and qualitative completion of project tasks
- Planning and implementation of the individual project phases and setting up project communication structures
- Preparation of project manuals and concepts for the individual project phases (e.g. GAP analyses, training, testing)
- Ensuring the use of project templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Tracking and monitoring project results
- Coordinating project activities locally and internationally
- Monitoring and maintaining the project RAID log (risks, actions, issues and decisions)
- Tracking of the project budget and preparation of management reports
- Monitoring of the entire transformation process
- Communicating decisions and important information within the project
- Preparation of project management templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Reporting to the internal project coordination and the project implementation steering committee
What skills must you have?
- Relevant experience in project management / project coordination and project controlling of business/IT projects
- S4/HANA experience, desirable in the context of implementing S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods and their application
- Experience in change management of processes and organisations
- Experience in leading project teams
- Knowledge of developing S/4HANA business cases, architecture and implementation plans with a focus on SAP standard solutions.
- Facilitation and assertiveness skills, especially in finding solutions with various internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English and German language skills.