Job Title: Accounts Officer (Finance) (SAP ERP skill is required)
Company: Dangote Industries Limited
Administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Educational and Work Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance/ Accounting
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The SAP ERP New User Training, is the preliminary training level for all new users of the SAP ERP system. It is required for anyone who is new to the SAP ERP Domain. Other Levels of Training are, SAP ERP End User, Super User and Certification/Consultant Training.. READ MORE