Job Title: Commercial Finance Officer (SAP ERP skill is required)
Company: Dangote Industries Limited
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on the company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, write reports, monitor financial movements, and provide support to the commercial team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide business partnering to the commercial teams in all its initiatives and activities.
- Manage and report on A&P spending.
- Execute control & tracking of promotion discounts to customers.
- Provide analysis to support the team on all S&OP and sales forecast processes.
- Provide data and analysis for all commercial projects, innovations, and promotions initiatives/activities.
- Support the commercial team to ensure their strategy & plans are aligned with Finance plans and track delivery to ensure is in line with the plan.
- Provide analysis to help drive & track commercial performance to ensure that it is in line with plans and commitment/forecast/outlook.
- Provide analysis and data to support and manage the business trade term with its partners.
- Monitor and track trade value chain to guide internal pricing and promo decisions/initiatives.
- Provide periodic analysis and improvement initiatives on customer and channel profitability and contribution to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
The SAP ERP New User Training, is the preliminary training level for all new users of the SAP ERP system. It is required for anyone who is new to the SAP ERP Domain. Other Levels of Training are, SAP ERP End User, Super User and Certification/Consultant Training.. READ MORE