Project Manager Implementation SAP S/4 HANA
As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation / migration of our SAP ECC modules to SAP S/4 HANA.
What duties will you have?
- Support in setting up the project organisation and infrastructure (e.g. SharePoint, Solution Manager).
- Coordination of local (Nigerian Julius Berger Nigeria PLC), international (German Julius Berger International GmbH) and external teams (existing and future).
- Definition of project phases (best practice) and tasks
- Ensuring timely and qualitative completion of project tasks
- Planning and implementation of the individual project phases and setting up project communication structures
- Preparation of project manuals and concepts for the individual project phases (e.g. GAP analyses, training, testing)
- Ensuring the use of project templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Tracking and monitoring project results
- Coordinating project activities locally and internationally
- Monitoring and maintaining the project RAID log (risks, actions, issues and decisions)
- Tracking of the project budget and preparation of management reports
- Monitoring of the entire transformation process
- Communicating decisions and important information within the project
- Preparation of project management templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Reporting to the internal project coordination and the project implementation steering committee
What skills must you have?
- Relevant experience in project management / project coordination and project controlling of business/IT projects
- S4/HANA experience, desirable in the context of implementing S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods and their application
- Experience in change management of processes and organisations
- Experience in leading project teams
- Knowledge of developing S/4HANA business cases, architecture and implementation plans with a focus on SAP standard solutions.
- Facilitation and assertiveness skills, especially in finding solutions with various internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English and German language skills.
What can we offer you?
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.