Posted Date: Aug 3 2022
As a Record to Report Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely processing of Record to Report transactions, Inventory management, Fixed Assets management and Accuracy of Financial reporting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper monitoring of finished goods movements and reconcile/investigate any discrepancies
- Ensure adequate engagement of all parties in periodic stock verification exercise and reconciliations with supporting documents
- Maintain and keeping proper record of Goods in Transit (Local/Imported) and timely escalation for identified discrepancies
- Support the warehouse team in maintaining proper and accurate records of Goods receipts and issuance and take proper record of damaged stocks
- Preparing month end schedules for all inventory accounts for all entities
- Manage the asset register for all entities and update with additions, disposals, and transfer.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset master records to General Ledger for Statutory and Tax purposes
- Manage Asset capitalisation process for all entities
- Prepare timely submission of monthly depreciation schedules and execute on ERP
- Balance sheet account review and compliance
- Bison submission for Nigeria Entities
- Support in the timely month end reporting activities
- Support the development of robust internal control framework through participation in Management Monitoring reviews, Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- BSc or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years relevant previous experience in General ledger reporting and inventory management.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Inventory management processes.
- Exposure to SAP concerning payables or other relevant accounting package.
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.