The Super users are the key process owners, they are the power users that support the business process and help end users resolve business process issues in the SAP system. They are also responsible for training new employees and other end users. The SAP Super User have access to control certain process functionality and can create or modify master records. They can also function as end users.
The Super User Training courses are Sales & Distribution Super User, Materials Management Super User, Plant Maintenance Super User, Quality Management Super User (QM), Production Planning Super User (PP), Financial Accounting (FI), Logistics Execution Super User (LE), Warehouse Management Super User (WM), Human Capital Management (HCM/HR).
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SAP ERP SUPER USER TRAINING:
- SAP ERP Materials Management (MM) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Financial Accounting (FI) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SD) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM/HR) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Warehouse Management (WM) Super User Training
- SAP ERP Logistics Execution Super User Training
N150,000 (This fee only covers Training, Training Material and Certificate of Training)
FREE SAP ERP SERVER ACCESS:
3 month FREE access to the SAP ERP Server for effective practice.